Welcome

Welcome to Vicarage Quilts - thank you for visiting.

I offer several services: longarm quilting, patchwork and appliqué workshops and small items made to commission. In the past I've also made quilts to commission as well as Church or School banners for Walking Days and permanent display.

Please visit the pages listed on the right hand side to find out more and email me with any queries.

Wednesday 1 January 2014

Happy 2014!



Not sure where the Christmas posts went, sorry about that: hope you had a lovely time; we enjoyed time with family and the holiday has flown!

Back to work tomorrow, so getting everything ready and doing a few final preparations for this year's Stitch & Chat projects.  The little fella above is an adaptation of the owl we made a couple of years ago so look out for him this year: when I've decided on the full programme I'll pop it on here.

1 comment: